K9 Advantix II Canine Flea & Tick Drops is a topical prevention and tick, flea, and mosquito remedy for month-to-month use on canine and doggies 7 weeks of age and older.
Repels and kills ticks, including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme ailment), American canine ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain noticed fever), Brown canine ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis), and Lone Superstar ticks for up to 4 weeks Positive flea remedy kills ninety eight-100% of the fleas on canine inside 12 hours and continues to evade infestations for at the least 4 weeks
Kills fleas earlier than they lay eggs
Larval flea degrees in the canine’s atmosphere are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix II treated canine
Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to 4 weeks
Remains positive after bathing and swimming Handy, easy to follow
K9 Advantix II For Canine kills fleas which can cause flea hypersensitivity dermatitis (FAD).
Advantix II For Canine kills ninety eight-100% of the latest fleas on canine inside 12 hours. Re-infesting fleas are killed inside 2 hours with coverage against additional flea infestation lasting at the least 4 (4) weeks. Pre-existing pupae in the atmosphere may proceed to emerge for six (6) weeks or longer based upon the weather conditions.
K9 Advantix II Canine Flea & Tick Drops is still an efficacious tick and flea remedy following a shampoo, swimming, or after publicity to rain or daylight.
Monthly tick & flea remedy is required for superior manage and prevention of fleas and ticks.
Does now not expire if package is still unopened and is kept properly in keeping with directions.
- K9 Advantix II combines imidacloprid and permethrin to repel and kill fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Both parts work on contact, attacking parasite nerve cells at distinctive websites. Together these parts crush the nervous device killing the parasite. Pyriproxyfen is an insect increase regulator. K9 Advantix II topical solution additionally repels biting flies and kills lice.
- K9 Advantix II is to be used on canine and doggies 7 weeks of age and older handiest. It is used for the topical prevention and remedy of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies, and chewing lice on canine. Repels and kills ticks together with deer ticks (the major service of Lyme ailment), American canine ticks, Brown canine ticks and lone superstar ticks. K9 Advantix II repels and kills all life degrees of fleas, repels and kills mosquitoes, kills chewing lice, and repels biting flies.
- EPA Est. No. 11556-DEU-1. EPA Reg. No. 11556-143
- K9 Advantix II is a month-to-month preventative for canine that offers finished protection in opposition t ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and chewing lice. K9 Advantix II is a properly veterinarian-recommended brand since it repels and kills all life degrees of fleas (eggs, pupae, larvae, and grownup fleas) and ticks (Deer ticks, American canine ticks, Brown canine ticks, and Lone Superstar ticks). K9 Advantix II kills ninety eight-100 p.c of fleas inside 12 hours and continues working for one month to evade infestations.
- For use handiest on canine. Do now not use on cats or on different animals. Have the canine standing for easy software. Part the hair on the canine’s again, between the shoulder blades, until the epidermis is seen. For canine up to twenty lbs, apply the complete contents of the applicator tube to 2 or three spots on the properly of the again from the shoulder to the bottom of the tail. For canine 21 lbs and over, apply the complete contents of the applicator tube to four or 6 spots on the properly of the again from the shoulder to the bottom of the tail. If the family has cats or different animals, separate from the treated canine for twenty-four hours. Store this product in a fab,
dry region. Do now not refrigerate. Store in the common container handiest. Do
not reuse common container. If the container is empty region in trash
or present for recycling if accessible. If the container is partly
filled, call for disposal directions. Never region unused product down
any indoor or outside drain.